Unity Amplifiers are designed to be integrated into your sound quality system with a plethora of options; they offer a refined balance of beauty, efficiency, power, size, performance, and value.
With flexible and bypassable onboard crossover options, including bandpass capability (U5A and U4A), Unity amplifiers work well in a wide variety of system choices. The beautiful tempered glass cover and understated looks fit well in any install.
The difference between an ordinary and great-sounding amplifier, at any price point, comes down to the experience, care, and knowledge of the design team; with many hours listening to and fine-tuning the product to provide the best sounding result possible.
Unity Amplifiers were developed and tuned by a team with over 40 years of amplifier design experience, and as a result, they yield a warm, detailed, and accurate musical presentation that is rare in this price class. The designers avoided the power numbers race, and instead concentrated on the sound and making sure they work seamlessly with all ranges of speaker products offered by Hybrid Audio Technologies.
• Class “D” High-Current Operation
• Dual Discrete Drive Stages
• MOSFET PWM Power Supply
• Bridgeable & Tri-Mode Operation
• Continuously Variable and Defeatable 12dB/Octave High Pass & 12dB/Octave Low Pass Crossovers
• Nickel Plated RCA, Power & Speaker Terminals
• Soft Start & Muting
• DC, Thermal, and Short Circuit Protection
• Power RMS @ 4 ohms: 75w x 4 + 400w x 1
• Power RMS @ 2 ohms: 110w x 4 + 600w x 1
• Power RMS @ 4 ohms bridged: 220w x 2
• THD: <0.05% at rated power
• Low Pass Filter: 600 Hz-6 kHz (Channels 3&4) 50-200 Hz (Channel 5)
• High Pass Filter: 15 Hz-6 kHz (Channels 1&2) 50-500 HZ (Channels 3&4)
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz-30 kHz (Channels 1-4) 10-250 Hz (Channel 5)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 db
• Input Sensitivity: 350 mV-6 V
• Input Impedance: 22k Ohm
• Minimum Speaker Impedance @ Stereo: 2 Ohm
• Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
• Dimensions (mm): 185 x 55 x 410
• Dimensions (in): 7.28 x 2.17 x 16
Speaker Wire Diagram: